About me

There's nothing special about me. I'm just a girl with a broken heart

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lonely night #2

Hello World,


My eyes are wet again. I don't know what to do anymore, I can't stand one more night being like this. Forced myself not to cry but I ended up crying even more. I miss everything about Yuza, I miss him calling me sayang, I miss it when he always tell me how much he loves me, how scared he was to lose me. He said he can't live without me but you seem perfectly fine! Now that's hurt the most, it's been 16 days now. I've been crying for 16 days, every night. If I could move on, I would. But I couldn't. Hm I'm desperate, desperately want you back. I never love anyone like this before, for God's sake why can't I just fucking move on? You've change a lot, Yuza. I want the old you. Pls? I miss calling you sayang. I'm going to Mak's tomorrow, Taman A. Our first kiss, remember? Please tell me that you remember sayang? You do remember right? Please, I beg. Don't you ever forget about me, about us, our memories. Please keep it in your mind forever, sayang. And I'm sorry if I annoyed you, I just can't help it. I love you so much. 


One wish; Be mine again?


Sincerely,
Broken-hearted girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment